Exercise your Eyes!
When you think of exercise, you think of heavy workouts.
We do not realise the importance of exercising our eyes as well as the rest of your body.
Muscles including the eye muscles need exercise to remain strong and healthy.
It only takes a few minutes a day.
- Hold a pen at arms length, move the pen in towards your nose.
- Keep your eye focused on the pen the entire time. Repeat ten times.
- Close your eyes for five seconds, then open for five seconds. Repeat seven times.
- Focus on an object in the distance. Do this every thirty minutes or so.
- Roll your eyes clockwise and the blink, then roll your eyes counter clockwise, then blink.
Repeat five times.